Star Wars

>> Sunday, June 22, 2008

STAR WARS

Since I am the last human being in the universe that has NEVER seen Star Wars, I was made to watch all of them this week (still watching episode 1 and only have episode 2 & 3 to go). I have sooo many questions. Episode 1 is totally confusing me. Help me out people?! I am failing the Star Wars test. The theme music is burned into my head and I go to sleep with images of little weird aliens that look like Teddy Rumpskin in a poncho without a hair cut , light sticks, a beeping robot and least I forget the Chewy creature that is said to roam the woods of northern Michigan. Oh my.......all this and I still don't think that I'm any better of a person because I've watched 10 hours of spaceships blowing up. Sorry Star War lovers! May the force be with me to make it through the next few hours.

Ewok - Star Wars


or??


2 comments:

Karen June 23, 2008 at 3:31 AM  

Bring on the questions. :D What in the world finally got you to watch them? Does this mean you are going to read the Harry Potter books too? ha ha!!

Leah June 24, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

You are not the last person on the planet! I have never seen the star wars movies. I tried once but I just couldn't get into them.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP