"I keeps it real"

>> Friday, June 27, 2008

keep it real

I was reading my friend, Kirstynn's blog, and I loved her keeping it real post. I thought...yeah, I should do that too. I won't mention my baskets of laundry that need to be folded, the crayon marks on the wall that need to be scrubbed and the 2 last star war movies that I'm dreading. So here it is...my keeping it real!!!




Breakfast table needs to be cleaned

But I was too busy finding J & Z's chucks so they would look super-uper cute when we went to Target (silly mom stuff I guess~)

The windows need to be cleaned free of hand print and face smudges

But I got all my Strawberry-Rhubarb Jam canned (yummy!!!)

The playroom is in dire need of attention

But I was out hitting yard sales and adding to my collection of Milk Glass. Aren't these to die for and all for $1- Yippee!!

Thats my keeping it real folks. Things are never perfect in my house of chaos and joy, especially with two little boys (and yard sale season!) Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend. I know mine will be spent on ammending my embarassments above.

2 comments:

Kirstynn Evans June 29, 2008 at 5:08 AM  

I had no idea that "Keepin it Real", would bring so much "dirty laundry" out in people! I LOVE IT!!! Anyways, sounds like you have your priorities where they should be. HAVE FUN! Enjoy life!!!

Leah June 30, 2008 at 8:37 AM  

I love your "Keepin it Real" thread!

Gosh I should take a picture of my family room, kitchen, windows, laundry that needs to be washed, put away...

Ok better hit Enter so I can get started :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP