Doesn't work for me Wednesday!

>> Wednesday, June 18, 2008

23

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Poor (Failure)

Take the test!



Apparently, since I wear red nail polish, talk too long on the phone and wear pj's instead of a nightgown to bed, I would be a "very poor" wife in the 1930's. Take the test to see where you rate. I can't be the only one that would be a sucky wife in the 30's? Some of the questions are ridiculously hilarious!!!!

Being a "failure" of a wife (in the 30's) reminds me of a great book I read a while back that I need to share. Rachel Zucker's book of poems "The Bad Wife Handbook" is a funny collection that looks directly at the difficulties and compromises of married life and motherhood (warning: some poems are really funny in a dark way). I enjoyed it and I think all you "failure" wives will too. Happy Reading!




1 comments:

Kirstynn Evans June 23, 2008 at 11:28 PM  

Ok, so I took this test last week, with Joel helping me answer the questions, just to be fair, and actually, I was 68% of a good wife in the 30s. So fun!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP