The Garden Adventure

>> Saturday, May 31, 2008

GROW WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED!


The Garden is tilled!


The plants are in!



Cilantro for everything



Peppers for everything else


A few of my flowers on the front walk


The garden this year includes: Tomatoes (of corse- cherry and better boy), peppers (bell, jalapeno, banana) brussel sprouts, broccoli, eggplant, squash, zuchini, watermelon (new this year) and a row of pumpkins (new this year too). I also had the boys help me plant some strawberries and sunflowers. They love using the watering cans and taking care of "their" plants while I fuss in the bigger garden. I also have a herb garden planted as I love to cook with fresh herbs and they look so pretty hanging up and drying. So get your hands dirty and grow where you are planted!!

"Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find resources of strenght that will endure as long as life lasts"~Rachel Carson

1 comments:

Arlene May 31, 2008 at 10:23 PM  

I was planting today too! I love your blog. It is way cute!

Thanks for leaving a comment on Sassy Rooster. I was thrilled! If you use the bread bag/mix, don't put 3/4 cup of oil in. I think it is a bit much. Try 2/3 cup. I'm going to change my post to 2/3.

Your American Idol posts crack me up! I live a couple miles away from David Archuletta, but didn't get into the show until the last episode or two. There are signs all over the valley that say stuff like "David Archuletta can eat here free for life." It is a crack up & I think I missed out on a fun series by not watching:(

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP