I love you, Little one...

>> Sunday, May 4, 2008

..."Deep in the woods, in an oak tree hollow, a little owl asks, "Do you love me Mama?"and Mama Owl says, "Yes, little one, I love you as the oak tree loves you, tall and strong beside you, giving you the world to see all around. I love you as the oak tree loves you, forever and ever and always"...

I have quite an addiction to childrens books. I love them and buy way too many of them. I stumbled upon this one at the local goodwill. I bought it up because I feel strongly that my children need to learn to love Gods creatures and this looked like that kind of book. I was a little wrong. It tells my baby boys exactly how I feel. How much I love them. Everytime I read it, I start sobbing and Jonas and Zaiden ask me "Mama, you ok". I give them an extra hug and kiss and tell them Mama loves them like an oak tree.....forever and ever and always!

1 comments:

Leah May 5, 2008 at 1:09 PM  

Aww we have that book too!

another good one is Goodnight Gorilla...oh for about 3 months I had to read that over and over and over again.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP