Saturday is a special day...

>> Saturday, May 24, 2008

I awoke to the sounds of my favorite feathered friends basking in the warm (YES, WARM) sunshine of the morning. It was a beautiful day for being outside. Temps here in The Great Lake State were in the 70's and baby blue skies with puffy white clouds that seem to float with a carelessness that I envy. No rushing, no worries, just sailing away...almost like a Jimmy Buffett song! Enjoy your weekend!

Sky, blue sky

Ps. I know the grass needs to be cut, but a little leary since the "bunny emergency"!

1 comments:

Kirstynn Evans May 25, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

great picture. What kind of camera do you use? I am researching which one I want to buy?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP