"The Cheese to my Macaroni"

>> Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I have heard the good and the bad regarding this movie. It comes with much controversy but I'm blogging about it nonetheless. In my opinion, "Juno" has to be one of the best movies I've seen lately. I was impressed with the quick wit and humor surrounding such a mundane story line. In a time where teen pregnancies are on the rise, this movie really focused on adoption and the importance of other options when faced with a mistake. I was excited to know that young girls may see this film and if ever faced with a life changing decision, they may remember this movie and opt for adoption. Kudo's for the writer of this film for stepping the bounds and pushing the envelope but also for bringing to light that human life is a precious gift. "From Gods arms, to my arms, to yours.." -Michael McLean

Juno

1 comments:

Kirstynn Evans May 7, 2008 at 9:10 AM  

THIS IS ABSOULTELY my most favorite movie of all times. I am really annoyed that people can be so closed minded, as to think that it doesn't happen, and when it does, and someone makes a movie about it, it is "glorifying teen pregnancy". I have a friend that was trying to adopt, and they actually prayed for a teenager to become pregnant, so they could get their baby. Crazy, I know, but I think that when you have a "Garbage dump of a situation", their is one way to make the best out of it. Adoption. Thank you for the post, and thank you for having such an open mind.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP