Good things come in small packages

>> Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Photobucket

It was another ordinary Tuesday. Breakfast had come and gone, a couple episodes of Thomas the Train, lunch had been cleaned up and naptime was over. The boys were actually playing nicely together, so I ventured out to get the mail. I flipped through the Lowes add, and noticed the bank statement, but what really caught my eye was a small brown package. The writing looked like mine and it was from Canada. As I walked backed to the house, and the chaos of the little ones inside, I was racking my brain as to who I knew in Canada and what would I get from there. I ripped into the package once in the house and got a little weak in my knees when I looked inside. It was from Fanisong.....ring any bells? Look down a few posts and you may remember. It was the Dandilion necklace that I found on Etsy that I fell so deeply in love with. I was so thrilled I screamed (which was a bad idea in a house of boys who think screaming equals screaming louder). I called the only person who would have bought me this necklace I was lusting after. SHE is the most incredible person on this planet. A wonderful mother to 4 who I call and bug just about every other day. A musician, a reader, and a writer. A talented photographer. A hard worker. Loyal and dedicated. Beautiful and confident. I am blessed and proud to have her in my life. She is Karen. She is my best friend. I just wanted to take a minute and publically thank her for being such an amazing person. Thank you for putting a smile on my face and making my "ordinary" day a FANTASTIC day! Thank you for being you!

1 comments:

FaniSong July 4, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

I just found your blog... I am so glad that you love the dandelion glass necklace from FaniSong. Enjoy.

-Fani-

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP