Three's Company

>> Wednesday, May 14, 2008

American Idol

The final three! Wow! I have to say I was not expecting Syesha to be in the top three but as Ashely would say..."its whatever"!

David A.- Hate to say it, but it looked like he was a little amiss with Daddy getting banned from backstage. Ha! Its like he lost his confidence a little, but he still sang good. The little girls yelling for him is seriously out of control. He is so going to get eaten alive if he wins AI.
Syesha- She looked great and sang great tonight. A little theatrical for me though. She just didn't pull off the "pop" song (was that a Beyonce' song?) like I was wishing she would, however, I thought her version of "Fever" was pretty good. I think she will earn her big bucks on Broadway or in Vegas. Somewhere on a stage with lots of rehersals and choreographed dancing. Not live.
Daivd cook- Back to his rocker roots. Sounded "ok" to me. The Switchfoot song he sang was totally off key- But I loved the Aerosmith song (love Aerosmith) but still he was a little off especially when he would strain for the high notes. I cringed a little. Must be the constant signing. I'm sure it takes a toll on all of them, but for David C. its really showing this week. I hope that doesnt pull the vote down for him.

My predicition: Syesha going home and the final two between both Davids (with David A. winning- though I reallllyyy don't like it)

3 comments:

Leah May 14, 2008 at 8:39 AM  

I can't believe I am going to say this but I am kind of hoping David Cook goes home. I absolutely love David C and thats why I say that. If he goes home, then he has no stipulations on him about his first record, etc.

Kirstynn Evans May 14, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

So predictable! We all knew it would come down to the Davids!!! I don't know which one I would rather see win? Mormon boy, or Bartender Rocker boy?

Karen May 15, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

Wow! What a shock. DA vs DC. Of course, the rocker in me wants it to be DC!! Enough of that though...what the hell was up with Fantasia??? We all know she can actually sing, but what she did last night was a far cry from singing. Don't even get me started on her wanna-be Beyonce dance moves and ghetto red hair!! Simon's facial expression said it all for me too! "That was bloody awful."

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP