Tasty Wednesday!

>> Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I am a big fan of the Picky Palate food blog. I check this blog almost daily. This lady makes the most amazing food but yet simple enough for me to pull off. So after "pulling off" this Bruschetta Chicken, I had to share. This is soo yummy! Who couldn't love grilled chicken topped with melted cheese, and tomatoes tossed with garlic and basil. Oh my goodness! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!! Thanks Picky Palate~


Balsamic Grilled Bruschetta Chicken

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thawed (I use the big Costco bag)
Pinch of salt

¼ Cup balsamic vinegar

¼ Cup extra virgin olive oil

8 slices fresh mozzarella cheese

4 Roma Tomatoes, seeded and diced

8 fresh basil leaves, stacked, rolled and thinly sliced into chiffonade

3 cloves fresh garlic, minced

Tablespoon balsamic vinegar


1. Preheat a grill pan over medium heat on the stovetop. Spray with cooking spray. Combine balsamic and olive oil in a bowl. Season both sides of chicken with pinches of salt and place on grill. Brush top sides of chicken with balsamic mixture. Cook for 4-5 minutes and flip chicken. Brush with additional balsamic and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes or until cooked through. During the last 2 minutes of grilling place 2 slices of cheese over top each chicken to melt.
2. In a large bowl combine the tomatoes, basil garlic, salt and balsamic. Toss gently to combine. Place chicken breasts on a serving plate and top with tomato mixture. Serve warm

1 comments:

Kirstynn Evans May 2, 2008 at 11:46 AM  

Thank you so much for the info! I love it. There are so many great recipes. Let me know whicho ones you love, and I have to try!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP