The best invention EVER!!!

>> Wednesday, April 2, 2008

For as long as I can remember, I have been a very light sleeper. As soon as my eyes close, my hearing intensifies. I have slept on the couch, in the spare bedroom, in a bathroom in a hotel and have gone so far to shove toilet paper in my ears to try and get some zzzz's. When my family came to visit us, I was forced to give up the bed in the spare room so I relunctantly bought some earplugs. I went with Mack's pillow soft earplugs. They are silicone and moldable. Let me just state that these things are the bbeeesssttt! I have slept soundly for the past week. I lay down, shove in the earplugs and I'm out for the night. No more getting up in the middle of the night. No more bruises and knee jabs for Jon. No more huffing and puffing into the other bed. I'm actually sleeping and I wake up feeling refreshed. These earplugs have saved my health, my sanity and my life.

2 comments:

Olson Family April 3, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

I am going to try these. I am a very light sleeper too. Tyler barely snores but enough to bother me.I to, kick him it the middle of the night or roll over violently enough to wake him up.I just worry I won't hear the kids if they wake up, which has been atleast 4 times a night lately.

Leah April 3, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

I am definitely going to try these. Between Dan and Bella snoring...I don't get much sleep at all. I wonder how well they work to tune out the "mommy she took my toy"...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP