Is it possible....

>> Saturday, April 5, 2008

Is it possible for Moms to get carpotunnel syndrome? Is it possible to file a workers compensation for it? Is it possible to get carpotunnel's from the many hours of constant cleaning, cooking, playing, and really just being a mommy? Well, I will confess that this week my wrist has been killing me. I don't know what happened (though I suspect it happened when Zaiden came charging at me like a line backer going for a quater back sac and jammed my wrist as I was trying desperatly to defend myself). I have tried wrapping it, soaking it, and not using it (ha! that one was easy) and it still bothers me. I will even be laying in bed and it will just start throbbing. So as I'm writing this, I'm trying to figure out how I can put in an insurance claim. Mommies can't be "out of work" due to injuries!


broken wrist

1 comments:

Karen April 7, 2008 at 4:57 AM  

Is that x-ray yours?? OMG!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP