How'd they turn out??

>> Monday, April 7, 2008

I know you all are just on the edge of your seats wondering how my dehydrated fruit turned out. You have been checking my blog everyday for signs of updated news. I know....I know....I failed you. Though on a serious note, my dehydrator ROCKS!!! My banana chips came out so soft and actually edible instead of those rock hard, "break your teeth off" chips you buy from the store. I will NEVER buy banana chips ever again. My apples were the biggest hit! Not crunchy at all and dipping them in cinnamon & sugar was the best idea my little brain has ever had. The strawberries had disapeared in the first hour. Some of the sugar dripped onto them from the apples and they were sooo tasty. I probably ate more of those than the boys but I love strawberries. Lastly my fruit leather was good. It wasn't quite as thick and sticky as most store bought leather, but I thought it was better. The boys liked it and it handled a wal-mart trip good without stickiness and dyes all over clothes and hands. Everything I made was gone in 3 days. I'm not even lyin! ha! I'm making a batch of apples and ba-new-news right now. Come on over and sample some for yourself!





1 comments:

Karen April 9, 2008 at 4:35 AM  

....and you're bringing some with you to NC in a few weeks, right??? :p

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP