I heart North Carolina

>> Sunday, April 27, 2008


a laugh, a cry, a trip, a wink
a hug, a tear, a hand, a drink
an email, ancient cellphone, Sonic Smoothies
conversations, Lost, an idol, movies
car rides and too many memories to end
"starting something" and feelings to mend

Beaches, songs, riding in planes
dueling pianos and listening to trains
Dogs and fountains, Fayetteville the "City"
a photo, car rentals and sunsets so pretty
sweating, snoring and silent fears
special to me, I know that they care

a lot of hurts, smiles and long letters
a short visit to make me feel better
shopping, fun and days that are sunny
borrowing clothes and even money

piano music, and gardens galore
computer laughs, never a bore
reading, stories, writing, and dreams
love and happy high buzz beams!

sharing secrets and coded little notes
Big guy in a little coat
sympathy hugs, being naughty and bad
you’re the best friends I will ever have

Drama, talks, bowling, food
even when in our bad no sleep mood
dancing, sharing, staying sane
Mary’s cupcakes, memory lane

Garden planting and dyeing hair
My best friends are always there
Skyview, Polk, the Valley and Firsthealth too
North Carolina, I miss you!!!!

The Glorioso's (NC parents)

The most talented and beautiful best friend I will ever have

2 comments:

Karen April 28, 2008 at 2:35 AM  

Now, you are going to make me cry. :'( NC misses you too.

NC Mom April 28, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

We loved your visit; it's always great to see our other daughter! We just hate that you are so far away; thank God for free long distance! We'll be missing you and looking forward to your next NC trip! David & Mary; your NC parents.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP