My American Idol thoughts

>> Tuesday, April 8, 2008

American Idol

For those that are just joining my blog experience, over the years I have become an American Idol freak. I watch it faithfully and where else could I write what I think than my blog. So sit back and enjoy my thoughts on tonights performaces. It may even inspire you to watch AI too.
This weeks theme was Inspiration week?

First of all, I guess Paula was trying to inspire her chest to be big?! Good greif, she was falling out of her dress and I was hurting for her. I have "Straight up" always been a fan of Paula, but tonight "Opposites (did not) Attract". Owie~
Okay- on to the goods:

Michael Johns- What was up with his tie if that is what you would call it? Am I so out of touch with fashion, that this look is coming back? On a good note, I do like that classic rock is being pulled into AI this year. I love classic rock!
Syeisha- She sang a Fantasia song which I thought was risky, and I like the Fantasia version better but she did ok. I'm predicting a bottom 3 vote.
Jason- He sang my ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG! Israel Kamakawiwo Ole's "Somewhere over the rainbow". I had this song on our professional picture slideshow that was sent out last year (if you remember). This just instills my love for Jason! Here is the link for the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2Jt4WOxN8
Kristy- Pretty cool song choice tonight and she sang it good, though I still do not like her as much as I like some of the others. I'm still hoping that she goes home.
David Cook- He is one of my favs, but I didn't like his song choice tonight and I didn't think he sang it good. I'm agreeing with Randy and Simon tonight. "Weak"
Carley- I don't even know what to write about her. I think she sings good, but I thought tonight was really bad for her (even down to her clothing picks) and why did she come on stage with this bad attitude on her face?? Simon was right on when he said it was an angry performance. I felt the same thing. Very mean song and not at all "inspiring" unless I was preparing for a WWF fight.- lol
David Archuleta- There is something about him that I don't like and I can't put my finger on it. However he picks good songs (or should I say his daddy picks good songs-ha). I know the teeny boppers love this kid and I guess if I was 20 years younger I may too, but I'm saying "just ok for me dawg"
Brooke- This girl is so good. Jason may be my #1 guy pick, but Brooke is by far my girl pick. I love her natural, earthy style in singing and clothes. I'm excited to see what she does every week. I love her


VOTE FOR JASON!

JASON CASTRO!

1 comments:

Karen April 9, 2008 at 4:34 AM  

That was so awesome that Jason sang your song last night. I thought of you immediately when he said which song he was singing. He sounded great!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP