My Virgo Baby

>> Monday, September 1, 2008



My first born darling,

From the moment I realized you were growing next to my heart, I fell immediatly head over heels in love with you. Then you were placed in my arms on that amazing September 2nd day, over 4 years ago and my world has never been the same. In these amazingly fast four years you have taught me so much about life. Life that I otherwise would have no clue about.

Like playgrounds and dirt.

Puddles and popsicles

Weeds and wheels

Potty's and painting

Smiles and screams

Bikes and Baking


Fights and Fixing

Happy Birthday my love. You are the sweetest, kindest, silliest, cutest, smartest, smelliest, loudest, dirtiest boy in the universe and I love you like the oak tree. You are my everything! Forever and ever~


5 comments:

Kirstynn Evans September 1, 2008 at 10:31 PM  

How sweet is HE, and how sweet are you!?! I love this, and think you are an amazing mom. Happy Birthday lil J!

Karen September 2, 2008 at 4:34 AM  

Four years ago, I watched them place little Jonas in your shaking arms and it was a truly beautiful moment. I am so blessed to have shared in the moment that you became the wonderful mother that you are today. Happy birthday Jonas from all of your family in NC!! We love you!!

Olson Family September 2, 2008 at 7:57 AM  

Happy Birthday Jonas!!!! I can't believe we have 4 yr olds. I have 4 more wks until mine turns 4. It is such a fun and FUNNY age. Avery starts preschool tomorrow, and I am so excited, yet I have been crying all weekend at the thought of it. Have a great Birthday Jonas.

Keith and Crystal September 2, 2008 at 3:40 PM  

happy birthday Jonas its crazy how fast they grow and how amazing it is to watch first hand

Leah September 2, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

Aww Love those pictures!

Happy birthday buddy!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP