Check this out~

>> Tuesday, September 16, 2008


If you haven't guessed....Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday. Yes, even more than Christmas or birthdays. I'm not really sure why. I'm blaming my Mother who always went all out on the occasion. She once dressed up as a witch (fake skin warts, crooked nose, ratty clothes, the works) when I was in elementary school and came to the school (even my classroom) and passed out treats. She planned elaborate parties and piano recitals in our home for Halloween. Mazes and spooky decorations. I loved it all.
So....in the cheer of less than 50 days left till the big day, check out this blog. It is killer. I need to plan a trip to Kanas City to browse the store, better yet, I just need to copy their ideas and make my house look like this (though I may raise the next generation of "Munsters"if my house looked like this year round-hahaha- but I would sure love it!) Enjoy the blog~


1 comments:

The Fournier Family September 17, 2008 at 6:04 AM  

I remember when your mom dressed up like that! How funny.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP