What Works for me Wednesday...I mean Saturday!

>> Saturday, September 6, 2008

I missed my Wednesday post and I simply must tell you of my favorite find of the week. Not only did I hit the mother load of garage sales and find these
but I also got a ton of other goodies. I LOVE yard saleing but I will save that for a whole 'nother post. Anway, most of you know about our house surprise (and if you don't email me to find out) so I have been spending lots of time on this site: http://ratemyspace.hgtv.com/. I am so addicted that I have to share. I bought the above oars with the intention of pulling off a Tearz (aka: cheapo) version of the pottery barn nautical boys room and I'm finding so many cute ideas from the ratemyspace site that I am finding myself in a dilema of what to do now. It is so awesome that I'm finding ideas for every room. Lots of trips to home depot are in store! Which reminds me....Daddy in law.....do you still get a discount there? I'm going to need it and I am your favorite daughter in law (not only because I'm the only one you got, but because I'm cool-ha!) So....stop reading this and check out the site. You will love it (though your budget for projects might not)

2 comments:

Damon September 8, 2008 at 7:45 AM  

Check out Your Neighbor's Place too - it's kinda like Rate My Space, but without the ratings.

Let me know what you think of it - I'm the developer of the site. Thanks!

damon@yourneighborsplace.com

The Fournier Family September 8, 2008 at 8:49 AM  

Hey it's Heather. Do you have an email? If you do let me know what it is. I have a question but don't want to put it on here. Thanks.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP