Haiku Friday

>> Friday, September 5, 2008

Photobucket


A knock on the door
The scare of a messy house
but the door was opened


We ran errands today then got home and took a nap. Heard the knock on the door and with a cookie in my hand and sleepy eyes went to see who it was. I opened the door and welcomed friends in. Little E ran to wake up the boys while I looked through half awake eyes at the sight of my home. Groceries still in the canvas bags on the counter. Lucky Charms still smeared across the table from breakfast. Cars and trucks strewn about the living room. Toys everywhere. Floor not swept, garbage not taken out, and dishes piled in the sink. Thats the great thing about friends......they don't care if hurricane sirken blew through my house. So Sarah, here's to friendship, messy houses, and keeping it real (and bright orange cones)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP