Not coming down from this high!

>> Saturday, August 30, 2008


Short on words this evening as I'm still enjoying the complete HIGH from last night. All from a last minute decision to go see Counting Crows/Maroon 5 live at DTE. I frantically called for a babysitter, cleaned the house, ordered pizza and got ready in 4 short hours, grabbed the neighbors and off we went. We were seated 9 rows from the stage and I felt like I was on cloud 9. The Counting Crows have been my favorite band since junior high. I remember getting their August and Everything After cd and listening to it soo much that it wore out. I also remember meeting my husband in Canada and the thing that got us talking was our love for the crows (Raining in Baltimore- inside joke). At the concert, I was that girl that was singing every word to every song. Screaming my head off and waving my arms and dancing like a lunatic. My eyes kept wandering to the big screen and then I would think "Wait....I can see Adam right in front of me, why am I looking at the screen?" It was truly amazing. I rocked out like I was teenager again. I'm pretty sure that Adam Duritz winked at me and Sarah and I swear that Adam Levine was singing "Infatuation" right to us (side note: isn't he the yummiest thing ever?). The thump of the bass in rhythm with my heart while the beat of the drums filling my whole self with an energy that is really hard to describe. I'm still flying high!





(Pictures were taken from the cell phone so beware of crappiness)





Counting Crows! YIPPEE!!!


Maroon Five!

1 comments:

Karen August 31, 2008 at 5:48 AM  

What??? No crowd surfing?? lol!! Sounds like a blast. Glad you were able to get out and have some F-U-N!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP