I'm hooked!!!!!!

>> Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I don't usually do book reviews since I read so much and I highly beleive that ones opinion on books may vary (thats why I love book club!) but today you are in luck. I know that some of you may not like this book but you know....I don't care. Its my blog, I'm really taken with this book series and I do what I want (said in a Cartman from Southpark voice-haha)

Bought Twilight by Stephenie Meyer on Saturday evening. Started reading it Sunday evening and read till 3am (300+ pages into the book). Finished the book last night around 130am. I'm exhausted but also exhilirated. I'm completely hooked. Not only is the book about horror fiction (my utmost favorite) but its also a love story that has me misty eyed,angry and truly feeling for these characters. After finishing Twlight last night, I read about 2 chapters into book #2 in the series, New Moon. Stephenie Meyer has done a fantastic job at writing so you can picture yourself in the book, in the places that shes detailing, and feeling the emotions of the characters. Ahh.....I just love it! Infact, I'm done blogging for tonight so I can go curl up and read. You may not hear me ranting much this week as I'm sure I will be finishing the series by Sunday. Google it, read it and I hope you enjoy it as much as I surely am.

3 comments:

Kirstynn Evans August 19, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

This is quite a popular series in our ward, as the author is Carrie Cooks cousin. So she rants and raves about it. I read the first one, and have the second one, but haven't started yet. I have heard so much about it, that I don't want to be disappointed. Hope you are well! Have a great week.

Tearz August 19, 2008 at 6:45 PM  

I remember in our book club last year Carrie saying something about the book. I need to call Carrie and chat with her about it. Miss you girly~

Justine August 20, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

I'm surprised to hear you haven't devoured all of them! Enjoy!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP