Gypsy Woman

>> Monday, August 18, 2008


I've always said that I was seriously meant to come to earth in the 60's. When I was in the spirit world, and Heavenly Father asked me when I would prefer to come to earth; I know I said 1951 (so I would be 18 years old in 1969-Woodstock baby!), but maybe he was having a bad day or too many prayers to answer, or because he is my Heavenly Father he just knew that would have been a HORRIBLE idea and he decided to hear me wrong and sent me 29 years later. What the heck! Oh well, I'm still a hippie at heart!. Check out the link....although I'm finding the "drug" wordage pretty hilarious, the quiz was "far out, man!"


You Belong in 1961



You are a free spirit with a huge heart. Love, peace, and happiness rule - oh, and drugs too.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP