Moi

>> Sunday, August 17, 2008

I am....ME~
I think....about ways to make life enjoyable for my boys
I know...that I can do anything I put my mind to
I want... wide open spaces


I have...two preschooler boys
I wish....upon falling stars
I hate...posers (aka: fake people)
I miss...NC


I fear....anything ever happening to my boys
I feel... frustrated
I hear... mythbusters
I smell... fresh laundry


I search... the internet
I wonder... what the answer to our bid will be
I regret... nothing
I love...life
I care....about those around me


I always...drink water
I am not....a quitter
I believe... things happen for a reason
I dance... to CCR


I sing...all the time
I don't always...think before I speak
I write... my thoughts and feelings
I win... every day I wake up


I lost... all my baby weight
I never... try to be someone other than me
I listen... to classic rock
I can usually be found... outside


I'm scared of... the ocean/sharks
I read....every night
I forget...everything.
I just...talked to my mom
I am happy about...the way I'm raising my boys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP