Only 100 and some odd days....

>> Sunday, July 20, 2008


Thats right....only 102 days left till the greatest day of the year. Better than birthdays, better than anniversaries, and yes....in my book...better than Christmas. Halloween is my utmost favorite time of year. I get giddy just thinking about the smell of the fall air musty with dried spices. Kicking leaves, pumpkins, apples and the list can go on and on forever.


It is now the time of year that I begin deciding on what costume I will make the boys. I have made it a tradition or personal feat to hand sew the boys costumes (at least till they don't want me to do it anymore). The minute the boys have received their last treat on Halloween, I'm already thinking on what they will be next year. I'm plain addicted! So- here I am, planning away. I am keeping the costumes a surprise but before I start sewing their costumes, here is a little peek at what I will be making first. Happy haunting ( everyone, everyday!)


A little blast from the past:


Jonas the Dino

Zaiden the Bear and Jonas the Elephant

My Patriots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP