North Lake Dock

>> Tuesday, July 29, 2008


We hear the wind blow,
We hear the leaves rustle,
We hear the water sway,
All of the sounds that we hear...
Are nature at play!


As I sit here in the sun
I could almost drift to sleep.
It's so quiet, warm and peaceful.
I wish this feeling I could keep.


From the simplicity of earth
I relax completely
For the view is far too beautiful
Forever in this place I long to be



A sight of complete tranquility,
Of lazy clouds adrift on blue,
Of smiling water shawdows, swaying,
As if there's nothing else to do.



You'd think the whole world was at rest,
From the ripple of a thrown rock.
To the flight of a butterfly
And the view from North Lake Dock





1 comments:

Leah July 29, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

I love the picture of Jonas looking in the water and his reflection.

Awesome!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP