Movie Review

>> Saturday, July 19, 2008

I have been in love with Jack Black since...oh.....ever! What I wouldn't give to hang out with him for an afternoon. I really don't know if my stomach muscles (or lack of them) would survive the laughing! I think I first saw him in "School of Rock" and laughed my patootie off. He is soo hilarious. I simply love his humor and love watching him. Every movie he makes, makes me laugh till my belly hurts (even that weird one where he was a monk- still funny!) So, again I was not disapointed when I saw "Be Kind, Rewind" this weekend. Hubby smirked a few times while telling me to hush, while I on the other hand had my hand over my mouth trying hard to mute my laughter as to not wake up the slumbering boys. I won't go into detail of the movie so I don't ruin it for you, but you MUST see this movie (as long as you are a comedy fan and love to laugh and are old enough to remember Ghost Busters!!) I love you Jack Black and thanks for making me laugh so hard that I almost peed my pants. Its been a while!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP