What works for me Wednesday!

>> Wednesday, February 4, 2009


This is an old school recipe, but one of the favorites in my household. Its easy to whip up and such a great snack! I love, love, love it and hope you enjoy it as much as I do.



Ingredients
1 bag/box 16 oz.Oyster crackers
1/4 cupVegetable Oil
1 packet/1 oz.Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® seasoning & salad dressing mix

Preparation
Prep Time: 10 min.Bake Time: 20 min.Place crackers in a gallon size Glad-Lock® Zipper™ storage bag. Pour oil over crackers; seal bag and toss to coat. Add seasoning & salad dressing mix; seal bag and toss again until coated. Bake on ungreased baking sheet at 250°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.

2 comments:

Olson Family February 4, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

I love it. Growing up we had that all the time. It reminds me of my grandma Kaiser. How's your mom?

Tearz February 5, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

You know....I remember your Grandma Kaiser making it once during one of the thousand times I was over and I fell in love with them. I've been making them ever since. Still love em! Mom is doing good and finally went home today.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP