Kindergarten Registration

>> Tuesday, February 24, 2009



I'm proud of him. I'm scared for him.


I'm proud of me for getting him to this point.


Mothers all over the world face this every year , I know.


Sending their children, one by one, to their first year of school.


Letting go.


I guess we ask ourselves the same questions.


Have I prepared him enough?


Could I have done more?


Will he be alright?


He's spent the last five years at home with me,


At places where he's been loved and protected.


School is scary, probably scarier for me than for him.


"You'll love school" I'm telling him with tears welled up in my eyes


I'm proud of him. I'm scared for him.





Southeast Elementary

Class of 2022

3 comments:

Karen February 26, 2009 at 5:13 AM  

First day of school is hard...I cried with Jacob, but it was easier with Ashley. Not sure how I'll feel with Emily and Dylan. Probably cry all over again. It's hard to believe they are this big already.

Sisters staying connected... February 26, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

It really is hard, no lie. Once your use to it, you LOVE it...but letting your little ones go out in the scary world is not cool. I worried so much the first month of school for Ky. What can you do? Can't keep them at home locked up in the basement (that's illegal, right?). haha. He will love it, and you will enjoy watching him grown into the little man you always wanted him to be! ...alie

Angie Cheney March 4, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

I signed Max up too. He'll be at Hutchings with India. It is hard but they grow so much, and it's supposed to be this way. :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP