Sickness comforts

>> Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Isn't it an odd thing that when you are sick, you crave certain things. A certain kind of kleenex, certain medication, certain juices, etc. Well, I'm sick. The good ole' common cold times 50. My head feels like a bowling ball on a match stick and when I'm laying down my stomach aches from all the coughing I do. Ugh! So since I'm sick, I require my "comforts"...

Down comforter
Grandia Down Comforter Pictures, Images and Photos
Hot tea w/lemon and honey
You are a hot tea Pictures, Images and Photos
Popsicles (I know its crazy to want popsicles when its 20 below outside..but I can't help it!)
Popsicles Pictures, Images and Photos
Chicken Egg Noodle soup
Chicken Noodle Soup Pictures, Images and Photos
Homemade bread (toasted)
Homemade Bread Pictures, Images and Photos
Warm fire
fireplace logs Pictures, Images and Photos
My glasses and fleece jammies all day long!(hey- keepin it real folks)

SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mommy needs sleep Pictures, Images and Photos

Sleep Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Karen January 14, 2009 at 6:50 AM  

It's no wonder your sick, what with your whopping 3 degrees (at the time I am writing this) up there in MI. Poor girl! Feel better soon! Lova ya and miss ya!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP