Fall yummy!

>> Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pumpkin Muffin Pictures, Images and Photos



Have you tried Dunkin Donuts famous Pumpkin Muffin?
If not- its a must!

Then run home and make these. I have hit the jackpot with this recipe as it is EXACTLY like the muffins from DD. Infact, I think they are better. Better because I actually know whats in them, and obviously better because I made them! ha!

Ingredients:
1 box of spice cake
1 29oz can Pumpkin Pie Mix (altho I used just pumpkin puree)
1 3.4 oz box vanilla pudding
2 eggs slightly beaten
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tbsp. sour cream
1/2 c. vegetable oil
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1/2 c. brown sugar

DIRECTIONS:
mix cake mix, pumpkin, pudding and vanilla
Add sour cream, eggs, oil, spice
Once combined scoop into lined cupcake cups (I used the texas muffin tin for these trying to copy DD as much as possible). sprinkle each one with brown sugar. Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 30 min or until toothpick comes out clean

2 comments:

Karen October 7, 2009 at 5:19 AM  

Those look yummy. Recipe seems easy too! I will have to try these!! Love ya!

elise blaine October 7, 2009 at 5:54 AM  

mmmmmm, im printing this out as we speak

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP