In like a lamb, out like a lion...

>> Friday, April 10, 2009

This is what my world looked like Monday morning. Thick, wet, horrible snow clung to everything it touched (including tree's that fell on power lines that knocked out my power-ugh!) Since there was nothing to do inside, we dragged out the snow suits again, hopefully for the last time, and went outside to play the day away.


Sweaters and scarves
Thick socks and boots
Snug hats and mittens
Bulky snow suits
All bundled up
And ready to go
Out of the house
To play in the snow
Although I feel clumsy
In all of these clothes
I am so happy
Whenever it snows!
Zaiden rolling his snowball for his snowman

Zaiden and Ali putting the finishing touches on the snowfamily


Jonas and his big rolled snowball

1 comments:

Sisters staying connected... April 11, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

I hate snow in April. I dug out the snowsuits, got both kids ready for some "fun." Five minutes later, Marley was in tears because the wind was so cold & Ky was over it too...so in we came. No fun. Sorry you lost power, that blows! :)Alie

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP