Right now....

>> Sunday, December 21, 2008

Right now I am




enjoying the warmth from the fireplace. Its 3 degrees outside and -20 with the windchill.

wondering what Santa will bring me this year
santa Pictures, Images and Photos
marveling at the joy and excitement this time of year brings to my boys

dancing to Elvis Presly Blue Christmas

ELVIS' Blue Christmas Pictures, Images and Photos


listening to the wind blow and the ice and snow ping against the window...brrrr....

anticipating cuddle time with my boys and reading our Christmas books (and DH's work Christmas party tomorrow)
Cozy Christmas Pictures, Images and Photos
loving the smell of our woodstove, candles and my never ending baking

thinking of all those last minute things I need to do and praying for all the cold animals

signing off for a few days

wishing all of you peace, love and happiness during the Christmas season!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP