Thanksgiving Prayer

>> Wednesday, November 26, 2008

thanksgiving or turkey Pictures, Images and Photos
May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!

thanksgiving wish Pictures, Images and Photos

And to add a "What works for me" tip:

Thanksgiving is a day to reflect on all that you are thankful for. I recently read the "Mayflower" and it reminded me of all that the pilgrims sacrificed and went through during their first year on American soil and how important the famous feast of Thanksgiving was. It humbled me on all that I am grateful for. In honor of teaching my children the simplicity of holidays, I will be adding this lovely tree to my thanksgiving table. A Thankful tree is easy and you could pull it by tomorrow. Grab a branch, cut out some colorful leaves. Before you eat your feast, while everyone is sitting at the table, begin by filling out a leaf of gratitude and attaching it to the tree. Have fun and be thankful for all that you have!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP