Can it be?

>> Friday, October 17, 2008

A new post....is this for real?

I have never appreciated the internet more than I have this past week. I have been without a phone, tv, and internet for a whole week and it has seriously sucked! Thank goodness I had my cell and my cool new Ipod or I would have gone crazy. I don't want to even think about all my favorite shows I've missed and news that has gone past. Anyway, I'm back!!!!!

Since I will be unpacking for the next...oh....year it seems, I will be posting little bits here and there. I did, however, want to share some of my favorite things from this week. I took a break from the mundane of unpacking and lifting heavy boxes and grabbed the boys and headed outside to enjoy the sunshine and brisk air. Also for a chance to explore our new surroundings. I am always amazed at the wonder of nature. I am truly blessed to be surrounded by its beauty and am grateful that the boys will grow up appreciating its wonder as well.


My fully packed garage (and you don't even want to see the barn)

View from my driveway

Beautiful fall colors surround me


Bike rides down our lane by the barn
(and of corse exploring a mud puddle even when Mom said "NOWAY!")

Nature walk

Milk weeds
(Tell me you remember these)

Pumpkins

2 Ponds on my property



Leaf and rock rubbings


and lastly my favorite part of the day:
Sharing with my boys one of my favorite things to do in the fall in MI when I was a child, Showing the boys how to tear the milkweed apart to the "silkies" and letting them blow in the wind

1 comments:

Karen October 18, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

Soooo glad your back! Missed you! Wish I could be there to help you unpack. Love ya!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP