My early birthday present

>> Saturday, March 29, 2008







My mother gave me an early birthday present. A Ronco Dehydrator. When I was younger, my mother, being the hippie that she was, made all sorts of yummy treats with her dehydrator. I've been telling her about these neat fuit leather strips that my boys love (Fruitabu) and she decided to give me a dehydrator to make my own. YEAH! So today I open it up and bought a bunch of apples, bananas and strawberries. I'm venturing to make banana chips, dried apples coated in sugar and cinnamon and strawberry fruit leather. I will tell you how it turns out, but as I type my house smells of apple spice with a mixture of a banana/strawberry smoothie. I can't wait!






1 comments:

Leah March 29, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

Ooh I can't wait to find out how you like it!!! Zack and Bella love these fruit leathers I found at Costco that have no dyes or anything in it and I have secretly been looking at those dehydrators thinking of all the things I can make in it!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP