Time to play catch up

>> Saturday, July 25, 2009

When was the last time I updated my blog? Before the Fourth? LAME-O!!!! Sorry ya'll, I've been busy. House renovations, gardening, 2 weeks of nonstop vistors (and more are still coming- ahhh!!!!), a surgery, cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning, and did I mention 2 WEEKS of out of state vistors? At one point, there were 12 bodies running wild throughout my house. Crazy I tell ya!

I will do my best to catch up. So many pictures and so many memories. So get ready for some mega posts in the next few days.

Todays post will be all American. We ventured to the local fourth of July parade. It was beautiful, if not a little chilly. Low 70's and a slight breeze. Lyric went with us and had a ball. We think she liked checking out the other doggies. Celebrating the fourth of July always makes me feel so prideful. I suppose that comes from my many years of celebrating with the military. I am so thankful for all that this great country offers me. Happy (belated) birthday America! Small town style.
Waving the flags
Here comes the firetrucks
Whats a parade without candy?
My red, white and blue boy- isn't he cute?
My Ziggy Zoo (yes, thats really how he smiles...it melts my heart)
Momma and her boys
Happy 4th of July!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP