Pushing play

>> Thursday, July 30, 2009


Continuing on with my crazy July....

I was blessed with a visit from one of my greatest and oldest friends. Jess and I have been friends since junior high. She now lives far away but her and her daughter came to visit us for a whole week. We had so much fun and the week literally flew by. We swam, talked, played, shopped, and tie dyed! It was refreshing and relaxing. I already miss her so.

"A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature" ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just a few random pics of our week
Awful pic, but give me a break....this is what lounging by the pool all day does!

1 comments:

Karen August 4, 2009 at 5:06 AM  

That Sloth tat is too funny!! Miss you!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP