Turn the page

>> Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thoughts and feelings are habits
What we feel, we attract
What we imagine, we become

Photobucket

It was a chilly October evening last fall when a woman that doesn't even know me gave me a gift of words that still rings constant in my thoughts. She amazed me with insight and sparked
enthusiasm. I was told things about myself that she had know way of knowing. I was told to continue on my glorious journey and that the path I'm on is the right one. One of the many magical gifts I received that night was the affirming knowledge that I know who I am and I know where I'm going.

I have been quiet lately. I have been still. The words pouring forth in my mind and chapters of my life being written in thoughts and private journals. I was scared to write. I had let my inner ego (see Eckart Tolle) take over. I didn't want to let anyone in my sacred space. I didn't want the confusion, and second guessing and falsehood that others brought. I didn't want their negativity to bring pessimistic thoughts to me. I refused to have myself plagued by them. However, through meditation, realized my fear was a lesson. Fear is ego and I have worked hard to find a place of love, stillness and simplicity and I needed to let go of the fear. So over the past few months, I have learned to trust the knowledge of knowing who I am. Those that come to my concert may not like the music I play. They may be judgemental and ugly but those are their thoughts and I can choose to not let the thoughts into my being. My music is beautiful to me and to those that I love and who love me.

So starting today, I am back. I must write. I need to share. This blog is me and in reviewing the past entries, I've noticed the change that has happened in my life.
I see the transformation and enlightenment and it makes me smile.
The thought of tomorrow's entry makes me smile.
Maybe it will make you smile too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP