My baby, My little Man, My Graduate

>> Thursday, June 11, 2009

A few weeks ago, my little babe, who I once cradled in my arms, was dressed in blue and wore a tassel as he proudly graduated from preschool. He walked in rhythm to pomp and circumstance and retrieved his little diploma from his teacher. They sang songs and recited a poem. My babe, my little boy is growing way too fast. Yes......I cried.

Do you remember way last fall
When I was only just this tall?
Now look at me! I'm up to here!
And my, I've learned a lot this year!
Now its my graduation day
You see how much I keep growing
I try to make you proud
In all the ways I'm showing;
That everyday I'm changing
Toward what I'll be someday
I'm growing up, day by day
I am on my way.

Momma is sooooo very proud!

3 comments:

Karen June 12, 2009 at 6:35 AM  

Awww....look at Jonas!! So cute. I would have cried too. They grow up way too fast. Zaiden is looking so much like Jon...wow! Love ya and hope you are doing okay. Thinking of you.

Leah June 13, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

aww what a cutie!!!

(yes I cried at Zack's too)!

Can't wait to see ya!

Sisters staying connected... June 17, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

That is TOO CUTE! They look so big! We need to play with you guys! :) Alie

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP