Bend in the road

>> Monday, May 4, 2009

Bend in the road Pictures, Images and Photos


Sometimes we come to life's crossroads
And we view what we think is the end.
But God has a much wider vision
And he knows that it's only a bend-
The road will go on and get smoother
And after we've stopped for a rest,
The path that lies hidden beyond us
Is often the path that is best.
So rest and relax and grow stronger,
Let go and let God share your load
And have faith in a brighter tomorrow-
You've just come to a bend in the road.
(Helen Steiner Rice)
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers and concern during this time. There has been a huge bend in our road this weekend and it will be pretty bumpy for the next few months. Your friendship is invaluable to me and I can't express in words how full my heart is with gratitude.

7 comments:

Angie Cheney May 4, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

Tirzah, if for any reason you want a 2nd opinion or a different orthopedic surgeon, I highly recommend Dr. David Janda. He is out of St. Joe's in Ann Arbor, but I think he comes to Brighton (or maybe Hamburg?) 1 day a week. His number is (734) 572-4500. I worked with him for many years, and he is a really good man and a great surgeon. You are in our prayers.

Tearz May 4, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

Thanks Angie. It was great seeing you and chatting today. Friends are such a blessing!

Karen May 5, 2009 at 3:22 AM  

I haven't stopped thinking about all of you since Sunday. I am praying that everything will go smoothly and Jon will recover quickly. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. I love you!!

Keith and Crystal May 5, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

you and your family are in my prayers

Olson Family May 5, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

I am completely clueless. Are you ok? What is going on? If you need anything, please let me know.

Leah May 7, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

HUGS to all of you Tirzah.

I want to help...just let me know what you need. Anything. If you need someone to watch the boys, etc. Just let me know. I do not mind driving there and staying with them so long as you don't mind my two coming.

Q'Ville May 8, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

Peaking around the bend there is sunshine, beautifully blooming fields, crackling, warming, blazing, flaming fires, the beautiful green lightening bugs that make Michigan summers beautiful, peace, laughter and joy, yes, one day, again joy... for you are.... Tirzah.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP